Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to the initial entry on the Literate Matters blog. I've been writing a column of the same name for nearly 10 years and can now share more material more often. The purpose of the blog is to talk about what I'm reading and what you should be reading. I'm keenly interested in what you're reading, so please share your thoughts with me as well. Look for my column the second and fourth Thursday of each month in the Petoskey News Review. The last column was about Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, a terrific road novel celebrating its 35th anniversary. Next week's column will be about The River Why, another cult classic that is worth a look more than 25 years after its publication.
Until then, keep reading and keep writing.
Glen

No comments:

Post a Comment